Top 5 New cute facebook status message 2014

By

Sharing with you all top five  lovely Facebook status message for you all. 

" My bounty is as deep as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite." -William Shakespeare .

" The courses of true love never did run smooth." -William Shakespeare 

 " Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind;
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind." -William Shakespeare .

 One half of me is yours, the other half yours-Mine own, I would say; but if mine, then yours,And so all yours!"-William Shakespeare.

" They do not love that do not show their love.The course of true love never did run smooth.Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love." -William Shakespeare. 

Powered by Blogger.