2013 Funny New Year Resolutions/ Top Funny New Year Resolutions:

By


Awesome  Funny New Year Resolutions:

 I won't take bath everyday, this is my bit to conserve water.
   
I will stop giving excuses to my girlfriend for being late on every date. And, I am not lying this time.
   
I will stop sitting idle. Would rather utilize my precious time by sitting on Facebook.
   
I will stop peeping into my boyfriend's female friends profile on Facebook.
  
I will change my undergarments everyday.
   
I will stop staring at my gorgeous fitness instructor. So, I will become more focused on my fitness and will spend more time in the gym.
  
I will not stare at other girls, when with my girlfriend, though I am not sure when I'd be alone.
 
If someone would ask me for choosing one between Babes and Bikes. Babes, I sympathize with you.
Powered by Blogger.